The Committee will plan and recommend a model for community engagement.
The first application for the model for community engagement will be to provide feedback to assist in the development of the Patron Code of Conduct for our libraries. The Committee will work with the Board to move forward with this.
The Committee will ensure an appropriate flow of information and will develop a protocol for dealing with media inquiries.
The Committee will develop concrete plans for public engagement as expeditiously as possible, to be presented to the Library Board.
- Monday, May 1, 2017; 5:00 PM, Poolside Training Room at Artillery Park
- Monday, March 27, 2017; 5:00 PM, Poolside Training Room at Artillery Park
- Monday, March 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Room A, Calvin Park Branch
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:00 PM, Poolside Training Room at Artillery Park.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM, City Hall, Loyalist Room
- Monday, January 30, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Poolside Training Room, Artillery Park
- Monday, December 5, 2016 at 5:00 PM, City Hall, Loyalist Room
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 5:00 PM, City Hall, Loyalist Room
Monica Stewart, Chair
KFPL Community Engagement Committee