The Friends of the Library maintain a Book Sale, open every day during regular hours, at the Isabel Turner branch, located across from the adult computer station. Books are for sale by donation. Proceeds from the Book Sale are used by the Friends of the Library to enhance library services.
You can also visit the Friends Bookshop at the Central branch, located on the first floor. The shop is open every day during regular library hours.
Donations are gratefully accepted at the Central, Isabel Turner and Calvin Park branches. We request that you drop off no more than 1-2 bags or boxes at a time.
We accept the following:
- Recently published paperbacks
- Recently published hardcover fiction and non-fiction items
- Large print fiction and non-fiction books
- Children's Books
However, we are unable to accept the following:
- Encyclopedias or other multi-volume sets
- Damaged, mildewed materials or materials with a strong odor
- Furniture or equipment
- Magazines & periodicals
- Readers' Digest condensed books
- VHS tapes or CDs
Join the Book Sale Volunteers
We welcome volunteers for our Central and Isabel Turner Book Sales.
For more information about how to join the Friends of the Library and volunteer, contact them directly by phone at (613) 549-8888, ext. 3538, or by email at email@example.com.