The Friends of the Library maintain a Book Sale, open every day during regular hours, at the Isabel Turner branch, located across from the adult computer station. Any book you wish to purchase can be paid for at the circulation desk. Proceeds from the Book Sale are used by the Friends of the Library to enhance library services.
Stock is replenished daily. Regular stock is priced inside the front cover.
The Isabel Turner Branch of the Kingston Frontenac Public Library are pleased to accept donations of the following materials for the Friends of the Library:
- Recently published paperbacks
- Recently published hardcover fiction and non-fiction items
- Large print fiction and non-fiction books
- DVDs and CDs
- Children's Books are especially welcome
However, we are unable to accept the following:
- Encyclopedias or other multi-volume sets
- Damaged, mildewed materials or materials with a strong odor
- Furniture or equipment
- Magazines & periodicals
Join the Book Sale Volunteers
Volunteers from the Friends of the Library group process donated books and maintain the shelves for the Book Sale at the Isabel Turner branch. The average time commitment is about 1 1/2 hours per week.
For more information about how to join the Friend of the Library and volunteer, contact them directly by phone at (613) 549-8888, ext. 1234, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.